Syracuse Trivia presents trivia night @ the Radisson Ale House located at the Radisson Greens in Baldwinsville Every Wednesday night!
- Trivia begins at 7:00pm on Wednesday get there early for seating and sign ups
- It’s FREE to play, and there are $100 in PRIZES every night! (Seriously? Yes.)
- The format is team trivia, teams can be between 1-7 people
- General knowledge questions on lots of subjects, there’s something for everyone!
- Bookmark this page and check back for weekly results, themes and other promotions including tournaments
Still have questions? No problem, send us an email! SyracuseTrivia@gmail.com
View Larger Map
Remember, next week we will be asking PLAYER SUBMITTED QUESTIONS. Make sure your voice is heard. Well, it will actually be my voice asking your questions. :) Send any questions you would like us to consider (answers are optional, but helpful) to email@example.com by 11:59pm this Saturday evening. Please make sure to mention in your email your team name (so we can fairly distribute the questions) and that you play on a WEDNESDAY so we ask the questions to the correct audience. The questions should be guessable without expert knowledge of the subject - no impossible questions will be used.
Final Results for the Evening:
(These scores will also serve as your current tournament standings)
|2||The Wizards of Radisson||46|
|5||The Rally Aces||43|
|8||The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly||28|
|9||Our Drinking Team Has A Trivia Problem||25|
|14||The Border Collies||22|
|15||Spontaneous Human Combustion||20|
|Better Late Than Never||20|
|I Thought this Was Speed Dating||19|
|Blame it On the Dog||19|
Wednesday's Free Answer is: "Ulysses"
Be the fun person you know that you are deep down, brave the 20 seconds of cold and play trivia!
Full Results for 1-21-15:
|1||Better Late Than Never||92|
|5||The Good, The Bad, and Ugly||86|
|7||Black Cat Changing Colors||84|
Top Ten Tournament Rankings (after Week 8 of 8):
|2||Better Late Than Never||329|
|6||The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly||278|
Wednesday's Free Answer is: "joists"
Now, let's all agree to have a good time tonight by heading out to trivia. Remember to make sure the ones you care about make it out too, they are counting on your invitation...
- Next week is week 8 of the current 8-week tournament. To celebrate, we will be doubling all the points. It will be 2- and 4-point questions, 4-point bonus for your donations to the Boys and Girls Club, 6-point bonus for the impossible question winner and you can wager up to 20 points on the final question. The winning team will receive a trophy to take home, along with bragging rights for the next 8 weeks.
- We will start up a brand new 8-week tournament the following week - trivia is not over!
- TV producer Mark Burnett is starting a new primetime trivia game show that will air on ABC and is looking for smarties like you to audition. Scroll down to the previous post and click on the flyer to read the information. You need to send an email with your contact information, do a phone interview/quiz, and then you could possibly be hearing back about travel accommodations to California for filming (March?).
Complete Results for the Evening:
|1||Better Late Than Never||48|
|2||The Original Radisson Gangsters||48|
|9||The Wet Bandits||25|
|The Good The Bad and the Ugly||24|
|15||Don't Ask Me Because I Don't Know||15|
|3||Better Late Than Never||237|
|9||The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly||192|
Wednesday's Free Answer is: "North Korea"
Be strong and communicate clearly to your friends that you need some hot trivia action tonight!
Tonight's Winners: Full Results from Tonight:
|3||Better Late Than Never||29|
|The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly||23|
|The Wet Bandits||23|
|6||Better Late Than Never||189|
|9||The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly||168|
Wednesday's Free Answer is: "transistor"
Be the awesome new person you want to be in 2015, and that includes going out with your friends more. See you tonight!
Below are the full results for the evening as well as current tournament results.
Full Results for The Night:
|1||Ten Years in Space and all I Found Was This Frozen Rock?||54|
|9||Better Late Than Never||43|
|The Good the Bad and the Ugly||40|
|7||Better Late Than Never||160|
|9||The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly||145|
Wednesday's Free Answer is:"Bill Nye the Science Guy"
Come see what it's all about on Wednesday night, bring a friend and get there early!
Wednesday's Free Answer is "Bromine"
Hopefully you got some time off today, so let's have some fun tonight!
Full Results for the Evening:
|6||Ten Years In Space and All I Found Was this Frozen Rock?||35|
|9||The Good, The Bad, and the Horny||29|
|The Wet Bandits||29|
|Better Late Than Never||25|
|17||Jeff and the Two Teddies||21|
|18||The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly||20|
These results couldn't be closer! It is still any team's trophy to win! Make sure your team is represented each week to maintain your status!
|7||Better Late Than Never||117|
|8||The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly||105|